2022 Adult Race League
Come out and play with us!
Adult Race League Basics:
- Open to all skiers 21 years and older. Cost is only $70 (cheap!) per person. Discounted lift tickets may be purchased one hour prior to the race for only $20. Just show your race bib to the friendly person at the ticket window to receive your discount
- Sign up and practice night is January 4th. Final signup is January 11th.
- First night of racing: Jan 11th.
- Teams will be formed for people who do not have a sponsor. Each team should consist of six racers.
- Bittersweet Ski School will set the race courses for intermediate skiing abilities. One course will be a slalom course and the other a modified open slalom. All racers must have their first run completed within 45 minutes of start time, and both runs completed within 90 minutes.
- The running order will be random. Each racer is allowed two runs per course. You may run under your own bib number only.
Scoring will be based on the handicap system with a Bittersweet Ski Instructor as the “0” time or pacesetter. Each skier receives a Handicap based on their age and sex. Each racer receives points as follows:
- 4 for gold
- 3 for silver
- 2 for bronze
- 1 for participation
The total of the top four individual points will be the team score for the night. Team scores will be posted here.
Disqualification will result if:
- Racer does not run
- Racer skis through course incorrectly
- Racer pre-runs the course
- Racer does not have lift ticket
- Other infractions of FIS rules
Questions? Contact the Bittersweet Ski School. Please call 269-694-2820, ext. 4 or email us.